8S6N PhysolinoSkin Natural
The PhysolinoSkin Natural prosthetic glove for children combines flexibility with an appealing look. In combination with the foam-moulded, passive inner hand, the glove is suitable for a broad field of application. Cleaning the glove is truly child’s play and its sturdiness makes it ideal for the playground.
Useful information at a glance:
- The shape and colour of the PhysolinoSkin Natural prosthetic glove for children make it inconspicuous during interactions with peers.
- Coloured fibres under the surface simulate the natural veins of a child’s hand.
- The glove is available in 8 different shapes and a choice of 7 colours.
- The prosthetic glove is combined with the appropriate foam-moulded Ottobock standard inner hand.
- The multilayered structure makes the prosthetic glove appear especially natural.
The placeholder * in the reference number stands for the respective version, side and desired colour. Please use the corresponding product catalogue to determine the suitable version.
|Number of versions||8|
|Colours||2, 4, 6, 8, 11, 14, 16|
|Wrist circumference||107 mm to 146 mm|
|Metacarpal circumference||110 mm to 165 mm|
|Middle finger length||37 mm to 64 mm|
|Length to elbow||211 mm to 397 mm|
|Sleeve circumference||144 mm to 188 mm|
|Reference prosthetic glove||8S6N=*|
|Reference inner hand||8S9=*|
|Fitting type||Passive arm prostheses [Physo]|