8S5 Prosthetic glove
Together with the foam-moulded standard inner hand, the glove creates a perfect ensemble for female users. Lightweight yet sturdy, the shape and colour of the components can be individually combined. Further benefits at a glance:
- The glove is suitable for fittings with passive Ottobock system hands, voluntary opening hands and voluntary closing hands.
- It protects the prosthetic hand against dirt, dust and moisture, and creates a highly natural appearance.
- The gloves are available in 18 different colours.
- They are highly natural and the shape and colour can be individually selected.
- The special PVC material is particularly robust and durable.
The placeholder * in the reference number stands for the respective version, side and desired colour. Please use the corresponding product catalogue to determine the suitable version.
|Number of versions||15|
|Colours||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18|
|Wrist circumference||140 mm to 188 mm|
|Metacarpal circumference||160 mm to 201 mm|
|Middle finger length||66 mm to 88 mm|
|Length to elbow||285 mm to 488 mm|
|Sleeve circumference||185 mm to 235 mm|
|Reference prosthetic glove||8S5=*|
|Reference inner hand||8S8=*|
Please see here for our information materials for the 8S5 prosthetic glove.