50R49 Dorso Carezza Posture
The Dorso Carezza Posture is suitable for users with poor posture and pain in the thoracic spine region. Body awareness is promoted and the user’s spine is actively straightened as the shoulder girdle is repositioned.
- The thoracic spine is and guided back to its normal position.
- At the same time, activation of the back muscles results in a training effect.
- Adjustable elastic straps are used for individual compression and to adjust how firmly the brace fits.
- Coil springs stabilise the back of the one-piece brace.
- The breathable and skin-friendly material keeps the wearer’s skin as dry as possible, so the brace can also be worn for longer periods of time.
- The anatomical design ensures an optimum fit.
- The Dorso Carezza Posture can be put on like a backpack and is machine washable.
Click on the red 'Hot spots' in the image for more information on this detail.
Thanks to the individually adjustable and elastic straps, the Dorso Carezza Posture is as easy to put on as a backpack.
The integrated coil springs provide active strengthening thanks to reminder function.
|Indications||Poor torso posture,
Muscular imbalances of the thoracic spine,
Kyphosis (without fused vertebrae),
Degenerative changes of the thoracic spine,
Thoracic spine pain
|How it works||Supports sensorimotor function and activates muscular straightening of the torso,
Promotes postural awareness,
Helps to relieve the thoracic spine,
Can relieve pain
|Features & benefits||Breathable, skin-friendly material:
High level of wearer comfort,
Two metal coil springs:
Reminder function leads to active straightening,
Optimum fit, no pressure or slipping,
Very lightweight, inconspicuous design:
Very good for wearing under clothing,
Individually adjustable elastic straps:
Easy to put on and take off, similar to a backpack
Order no.: Article number=size | Example for ordering: 50R49=XS
|Body circumference in cm [approx. 2 cm above the iliac crest]||60–70||70–80||80–90||90–100|