28R140N Dorso Arexa
The innovative Dorso Arexa hyperextension brace impresses with its outstanding effectiveness, individual adjustability, excellent wearer comfort and an attractive design.
Your benefits at a glance:
- The three-point principle straightens the spine in the sagittal plane, relieving the vertebral bodies.
- Universal size up to a waist circumference of 150 cm
- Adaptable to the respective body type thanks to the extension elements and click system
- Highly individually adjustable
- Pads in the sternal and symphysis regions adapt to the shape of the body
- The Dorso Arexa can be applied and removed using ratchet closures located on either side and in the middle.
- Water-resistant and can be worn in the shower or during water therapy
Click on the red 'Hot spots' in the image for more information on this detail.
There are no restrictions on wearing the Dorso Arexa in water, for example while showering or during water therapy.
The pads are continuously height-adjustable. This means they can be quickly adjusted to the individual anatomical situation.
A simple click system is used to lengthen or shorten the base plate with individual elements. These elements, which are both flexible and equipped with a simple click system, adapt perfectly to the patient’s waist. They allow the circumference to be customised.
The pads in the sensitive sternal and symphysis regions adapt perfectly to the respective body shape. The elements in contact with the body are equipped with soft, skin-friendly pads, ensuring wearer comfort. These are easy to replace.
Easy application and removal is particularly important during the patient’s day-to-day routine. The bilaterally and centrally attached closures can be easily adjusted and opened with a push-button.
|Waist circumference [cm]||Up to 150|
|Indications||Stable traumatic vertebral body fractures (Th10 through L2) without neurological deficits,
Osteoporosis of the spine
|How it works||Reclines the spine at the thoracolumbar transition,
Relieves the ventral segments of the vertebral bodies
|Features & benefits||Just one size for fittings up to a waist circumference of 150 cm,
Reduced inventory levels,
Optimised for clinical fitting processes,
Custom circumference adjustment thanks to click-lock extension elements,
Can be adjusted to the individual anatomical situation,
Continuously adjustable height of the sternal and symphysis pad,
Auto-adaptive sternum and symphysis pad as well as soft padding,
High level of wearer comfort,
Can be worn in the shower and for water therapy