50R52 Lumbo Direxa High
The Lumbo Direxa High has a higher cut than the Lumbo Direxa and therefore offers support for the lumbar as well as the lower thoracic spine. The brace provides relief for these areas. In this way the Lumbo Direxa High helps patients relieve their pain. It further promotes sensorimotor function and muscular stabilisation.
Advantages at a glance:
- It offers moderate stability, which is achieved with four integrated plastic rods.
- Adjustable elastic straps are used to control the compression and how firmly the brace fits.
- The breathable, skin-friendly material helps keep the skin dry, so the brace can also be worn for longer periods of time.
- The Lumbo Direxa High features a slim design and anatomical shape. This makes it inconspicuous and discreet under clothing.
- It is easy to apply thanks to a closure with ergonomic hand loops.
- It is machine washable.
- An optional pad can be added to the braces to promote circulation and muscle function.
Click on the red 'Hot spots' in the image for more information on this detail.
The massaging pad on the interior stimulates microcirculation.
Four auto-adaptive stabilisation rods provide the required support for the lumbar spine.
The dorsal height (back height) of the Lumbo Direxa is 32 cm and therefore provides the required support in the area of the lumbar and thoracic spine.
The elastic straps are individually adjustable. The stiffness of the back brace can therefore be selected individually.
|Indications||Lower back pain,
Muscular imbalances of the lower thoracic spine and/or lumbar spine,
Degenerative changes of the lower thoracic spine and/or lumbar spine,
Osteochondrosis of the lower thoracic and/or lumbar spine,
Facet joint syndrome of the lower thoracic spine and/or lumbar spine,
Intervertebral disk protrusion from L1 to S1,
Intervertebral disk prolapse from L1 to S1,
Discectomy from L1 to S1,
Irritation of the sacroiliac joint
|How it works||Supports sensorimotor function and activates muscular stabilisation,
Relieves the lower thoracic and lumbar spine,
Reduces lordosis of the lumbar spine,
Helps to improve circulation,
Promotes muscle activity,
Can relieve pain
|Features & benefits||32 cm dorsal height:
Supports both the lumbar spine and the lower thoracic spine,
Breathable, skin-friendly material:
High level of wearer comfort,
Four auto-adaptive plastic stabilisation rods:
Optimum adaptation to anatomical conditions,
Two individually adjustable elastic straps:
Moderate stability on the spine,
Optimum fit, no pressure or slipping,
Can be used with 29R343 pad set:
Optional friction massage stimulates microcirculation
Order no.: Article number=size | Example for ordering: 50R52=XS
|Body circumference in cm [approx. 2 cm above the iliac crest]||70–80||80–90||90–100||100–110||110–120||120–130|