50S8 Malleo TriStep
The Malleo TriStep multifunctional ankle brace provides treatment for your patient in every phase of healing. The stabilising effect of the brace can be reduced incrementally and the mobility of the foot increased. Brace components can be removed in a few easy steps.
- The foot shell limits supination as well as plantar flexion of the foot.
- The user enjoys high freedom of movement, and the joint is also protected.
- The Malleo TriStep is multifunctional for optimal treatment in every phase of healing. In consultation with the attending physician, users can gradually reduce the stabilising effect.
- Protection of the ligaments of the upper ankle joint is ensured at all times.
- The functional and stabilising elements can be added or removed in a few easy steps.
Click on the red 'Hot spots' in the image for more information on this detail.
The stabilisation strap holds the foot in a neutral position (90°).
The foot shell immobilises the foot and provides stability in critical phases, such as during sleep or in the acute phase.
|Indications||Acute ankle injuries,
Acute and chronic capsular ligament instability,
Inflammatory joint diseases,
Degenerative ankle diseases,
Rehabilitation after ankle surgery,
Medial ligament ruptures
|How it works||Stabilises and supports the ankle, adapted to healing,
Protects against inversion/eversion,
Can reduce recurrent injuries
|Features & benefits||Three-phase fitting concept:
Specific adaptation of the stabilising effect and support for mobilisation during the course of therapy,
Stabilising elements adapt to the individual anatomy:
Custom fit and high level of wearer comfort,
Auto-adaptive foot shell:
Limits supination as well as plantar flexion and provides stability, especially in critical phases such as during sleep or in the acute phase,
Components can be added or removed without the use of tools in a few steps
Order no.: Article number=size | Example for ordering: 50S8=M